Directly by a daughter of sushi chef
SUSHIDO is an experience Japanese culture and Japanese life through sushi and acquire a Japanese spirit.
You will learn the Japanese spirit while experiencing what is important in a Japanese house, how to communicate with Japanese people, what is important in serving and sushi bar and the best way of eating Sushi.
You can chose Nigiri or Chirashi. You can chose Nigiri or Chirashi. Miso soup * We also have an original vegetarian menu!
[Experience Time] 90 minutes
* Time required depends on the number of people
[Start time] 11:00 / 17:00 (18:00 on Friday)
1. Meeting at Ayase station You would worry to the place you don’t know. Don’t worry about it. We will pick you up at Ayase station East exit.
2. Tour around Ayase We will guid you from Ayase station till the venue. You will find something new in the place where is NOT sightseeing. This experience as a whole will be a close representation to real life in Japan.
3. The place is on 2F at Sushi bar The venue will be on the second floor of the sushi bar that has been running over 60 years. Go through the sushi bar to the room on the second floor. When you go upstairs, take off your shoes. It is held in a Japanese-style room. Not only sushi culture, you can also make simple chopstick rests and experience Japanese culture.
4. Omotenashi We will give you socks before entering the room. Do you know why? You can learn not only about “sushi” but also about Japanese culture and “Japanese hospitality”. There are also words before and after meals.
5. Sushi history You would enjoy sushi history quiz. In the beginner class, you will also know the origin of sushi. Is it good for trip story?
6. Technical terms of sushi Originally, the rule of a sushi bar was to use “hidden words” at the counter so that customers would not understand. It might be interesting to understand the origin?
7. Order sushi in Japanese Learn simple Japanese for ordering.You will order the original sushi you want to eat. It’s up to you if you can eat original sushi!
8. The best way of eating sushi Do you eat sushi deliciously? One of the answers to the sushi chef’s “hospitality” is to eat deliciously. How about teaching a travel souvenir how to eat deliciously?
9. Manners at a sushi bar We will teach you manners t sushi bar and also give you some advice for g to a sushi bar.
10. Practice what you’ve learn Choose the original sushi (nigiri and chirashi) and practice what you have learned. You can enjoy talking with sushi chef at the counter.* Depending on how busy the bar is. You can definitely enjoy private class at the counter.* Please check the photo for meal details.If you know the taste of a traditional sushi bar, you will be able to make delicious sushi.
11. Certificate & Souvenir You could get a certificate and souvenir.This experience as a whole will be a close representation to real life in Japan. We hope you enjoy this trip.
12. Option You can enjoy not only nail care but also kanji nail and nail polish. Click here for details.
You could be…
Join us if you fall into the category.
You could know sushi history, easy Japanese phrases, manner at sushi bar and how to use chopsticks proper way. You could know taste of traditional sushi. You could eat sushi most delicious way.
Highly recommended for
* Join us if you fall into the category.
People who want to order sushi in Japanese.(Beginner, Language:English) People who want to talk to a sushi chef with over 50 years experience. You can ask any questions to his daughter. People who want to enjoy the atmosphere of downtown Tokyo and feel a real Japanese lifestyle even if you are traveling. People who want to go to a genuine Sushi bar that has a sushi counter. People who need to invite important guests to a sushi bar. People who aren’t acquainted with manners as for eating sushi. People who know only sushi go round and taking away sushi. People who want to know the origins of sushi manners.